Saturday 26 September 2009

summer is shiny weather

Another glorious day weather wise and another day of cleaning out the animals (well, actually, not me, husband!).



We have quite a few furry friends which has happened quite by accident.



We have;
Lolly and Laura (the two pigs)
Bella, Pip and Peter (the three rabbits)
Emily (the dog)
and some fish with lovingly thought up names by my two rascals (Paul, Stanley, Flipflop and Bubbles)

We love them all but it does get rather expensive with the food and time consuming with the care.

Anyway, after a naughty lunch of McDonalds, this afternoon has been very relaxing, children were amused with cousins and I managed to finish my round/square cushion!












I am really happy with it, it is really squishy and soft, but of course, only to be looked at on sofa, woebetide anyone who leans against it/ sits on it/ rests their head on it!

Hope that you have something this weekend that makes you happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment