Wednesday 16 September 2009

job interviews

Hello. Its so nice to be sitting here chatting to you again. Its the first chance I have had to relax all day, have been busy, busy, busy but have managed to fit in some woolly goodness with pre mentioned favourite friend.

I have felt much better today and apart from a few anger issues, (wrong deliveries, wrong prices ) have enjoyed myself. Hey, having a good moan to a friend always helps doesn't it?

Anyway, back to the woolly goodness (sorry, don't mean that to sound really Attic 24). Just about managed to spend an hour at local new knitting shop and caused quite a stir because we were crocheting at the Knit and Natter (shock, horror). Had two or three people wonder if we could teach them and I wonder if we should hold a crochet workshop, am sure the lady who runs the shop would be very willing to let us.

Round/square cushion is coming on well, have bought more yarn to finish it now.















It looks ever so lovely when placed next to my recent new purchase from a lovely lady (will show you when complete!)

And have bought more of my favourite yarn of the moment, Sirdar Big Softie. It is soooooo quick and easy and satisfying for one such as me because you can quickly finish your project. Am now knitting a pair of wrist warmers, hopefully show you tomorrow. Oh and on the subject of easily finished projects am looking forward to showing you all my unfinished projects very soon (when I can fish them all down from their lovely home on top of my very dusty wardrobe).

Actually, need to buy even more Big Softie, little man now wants hat. Is it ok to do a boys hat in this yarn? Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment