Tuesday 22 September 2009

football signings

Today is a much better day. Weather however, leaves a lot to be desired. It is cold and windy and wet.

But actually the horrible weather can't get me down today, all it means is that I can get our winter duvet out of the loft and put it on our new bed!

The new bed alone (being delivered this evening) makes me very excited but with the lovely snuggly down winter duvet on I can't wait to get to bed tonight!

So, the pillows are all ready and waiting




















the snuggly duvet lies in wait
and all I have to do now is hoover and dust and wait for my new bed to arrive.
That is going to be a massive job. You see, I store 'things' under the bed, 'things' that I don't know where else to put which, in turn, means that you can't just quickly hoover under the bed from week to week so, you (sorry, I) just leave it. And the dust just builds up and up.
So, with duster and polish, hoover and all attachments I am off to sort this problem out. Looking forward to the fact that when complete I will be very glad and will be able to go to bed tonight in new bed, under snuggly duvet, feeling very clean!
(well, thats the plan, knowing my luck bed won't arrive and will be sleeping on mattress on floor)

No comments:

Post a Comment