Saturday 12 September 2009

anonymous

Have had a funny day today, woke up full of the joys of Autumn, a weekend to do as we choose, but as usual it degenerated into a day of Daddy cleaning out the animals, cutting the grass and daughter getting very upset because her pet rabbit "doesnt like me anymore". I decided to not feel too guilty as the cheeky monkeys say "I'm bored" (you know what they say about bored people, I told them) and remember that the day is beautiful, the sun is shining and really they are very lucky.

Sat down to do some crochet. Having knitted some bunting last week and having leftover yarn needed a little project. . . . . . . . (I am going to try to insert a picture, no, I havn't bought a decent camera yet, husband found a very old one in his office)


















Wowee, I managed, yes I know its pretty bad but at least you get the gist.


My bunting. Cost quite a lot of money. But I love it. It is so soft.


Anyway, I have quite a bit of yarn left so decided to make a round crochet cushion.

Its lovely and ROUND isnt it? Yes, I couldnt manage to make it round without a pattern (so new I am to crochet) so have made it SQUARE. Very amatuer. Very me. But it is very soft and very pretty. Oh dear, dont think I will have quite enough yarn. Typical.





No comments:

Post a Comment