Tuesday 15 September 2009

brownie promise

Oh, to post or not to post. That is the question tonight.




Felt very elated yesterday and sure that I had got the hang of blogging.




Today is a very different matter.




Have pondered and deliberated and do not feel at all confident. So, to be true to what I wanted to achieve with this blog (honesty and a true reflection of myself and my world) I decided to write todays post in the knowledge that I will bore you all to tears.




Had a very guilty day where, still not feeling well (oh poor me), I have achieved a hat and a chilli. And not much else.




Bad picture of hat below





















With energy saving lightbulb at 9.30pm camera is not much use.


Hat is for daughter and daughter is at least very pleased. Although the attitude is beginning to kick in, cue slammed doors and strops because . . . . . . I didn't say 'you are welcome' when she said 'thank you'. Oh my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment