Wednesday 23 September 2009

sticky stuff remover

Hi, hope that your day is going ok. I wasn't going to post today, had dedicated my day to housework but then the postman arrived, in a van, with a parcel that I have been soooo looking forward to receiving.

My yarn purchase has arrived and I havn't been this excited about yarn for a while. It is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. The colours are amazing.















And now I can get started on the ROUND! crochet cushion that I am so desperate to crochet. I had seen the cushion on Posy's blog but didn't know where it was from. Anyway a friend thought that it may be Rooster and it is!

The pattern is in this fabulous book:















Isn't it lovely










See you soon! The housework can wait!

Ps. New bed up and running and am very chuffed



No comments:

Post a Comment