Friday 11 September 2009

Even scarier

In the cold light of day I wonder why I decided to begin. What will I say, how will I say it, how can I live up to all the wonderful blogs that I follow and most awful of all, who is going to read it?

Anyhow. Friday, my favourite day of the week, the weekend is ahead and we have nothing planned. Am looking forward to a trip to the local garden centre this afternoon with my favourite shopping friend and fellow treasure seeker on a hunt for plant pots that look old but are new (follow the drift?) and then on to a fantastic antique/junk shop that said friend introduced me to not long ago. Again would love to share with you the items recently purchased but still missing that vital tool for a decent blog, a digital camera of my own.

On a different note, postman just arrived, with clotted cream from Devon! Every year my parents go there and send (yes, send! through the post) a pot of clotted cream. Its just not the same bought anywhere else you see, so I am now off to enjoy a very naughty lunch, well . . . . . it is Friday after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment