Sunday 12 February 2012

getting excited about the stats

It's official.

 I am FED UP with winter.

 As much as I love a decent bit of snow (and sledging) and crisp cold sunny days I have been dreaming today about a change of season.

Dreaming about Spring, lighter nights, daffodils, the Easter bunny, the promise of all things new.

Dreaming about Summer, fruit and veg picking, hot days, beaches, tea on the patio, barbecues and sun on my skin.

Golly I'm vitamin D deprived.

 I have even inadvertently started Spring Cleaning, well I say Spring Cleaning but actually its just cleaning and clearing. Of the usual kind. Which is rather unusual for me, haven't done much of it for a while!

I cleared kitchen cupboards, I threw away a lot of out of date baking ingredients, I was rather ruthless. Again, rather unusual for me! The unusual amount of sleep and the new supplement I'm taking must be to blame.



Of course the cheeky chicken tries to thwart my every move, leaving a trail of destruction behind her wherever she goes.

Hoping your weekend was happy.

xx

ps. the supplement I'm taking is called Green Magic by Proto-Col.  And it's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment