Saturday 18 February 2012

8 hours sleep

I know it's reeeeeeeally bad but I couldn't help but be a bit starstruck.  Last night the middle man met Gracie.
Gracie from Take me Out.
In the chip shop!
I cannot believe he didn't dare to ask her out!

Anyhow, see that lovely little ornament below?

My lovely big daughter made it for me.  We went to a pottery cafe last weekend, just me and her.  It was really really fantastic to be just the two of us.  Havn't done that for a very long time.  We each chose the item that we wanted and the other painted it.  So, I chose the unicorn and big D painted it for me.  She's only 10 so I think it's a very good effort, don't you?



And no, I'm not showing you mine cos it's really bad.  As much as I love all things crafty I must admit pottery painting is not one of my talents.

I have almost perfected my dutch braided headband though! Not easy doing it for yourself.



Happy weekend
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment