Tuesday 6 October 2009

reality blogging

Ok. So. If no one is listening perhaps I should change my tune (in fact it makes it easier to)

Firstly I would like to say that all that has gone before has been true and in particular has been true of the time.

I love my life. I love my children. I love my husband and I love my family. I love my crafts. I feel supremely lucky to have what I have especially in such hard times. Yes, we have debt and yes we struggle (mainly because of my passion for shopping) but the bottom line is I know that I am a very lucky person to feel this.

However, with every silver lining there is always a cloud and for me my cloud is a phobia.

My phobia can be quite well behaved in the summer months and following therapy it will ease, but it will never scoot away.

This Autumn it is hounding me quite badly and is affecting family members around me. I don't want to bang on about it, or even explain it (that may come later) but I wanted you to know that when I don't post for a few days it is because I feel particulary down and can't think of anything to say.

My crochet and crafting really helps me and now so does my blog, so I am hoping that I can continue with this, for my sake more than anybody elses (sorry! if anyone is reading this) and that I can get through Autumn and Winter without too many panic attacks.

Happy. happy, happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment