Friday 9 October 2009

choir on friday

Hello. It's been quite a while. I can't believe it's Friday again. And this weekend I am going to be very busy, no relaxing for me.

My lovely little man has his first ever football match on Saturday morning, please do cross your fingers and toes that he scores at least one goal! this also coincides with husbands birthday (getting ever nearer to forty!) so after birthday on Saturday we are having birthday lunch on Sunday and then popping over to my Grans for a couple of hours afterwards. No rest for the wicked.

Have been out this afternoon on a lovely thrifting trip and it was fairly fruitful. Unfortunately cannot show you the fruits of my labour as the light is now fading and my camera cannot cope. Hope to get some time tomorrow to take some pictures and show you my purchases of the day.

Hope that you all have a happy weekend.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment