Saturday 10 October 2009

Match of the Day

Oh My Word. I have to admit that I will be voting for John and Edward.
And no, I havn't heard them sing yet, the X Factor has only just started.
I am voting purely on looks. That is so shallow isn't it.
But, you have to forgive me for I am a Twilight fan. I LOVE the Twilight books, I absolutely ADORE the Twilight books (not so sure about the film) in fact they are the best books I have read for ages. And, the twins do resemble Edward from Twilight in the film (ie. Rob Pattinson).

Massive SWWWWWOOOON!
But, purleeese. Can Louis go away. 'you made that song your own tonight', how old is that line? Yawn, yawn.

So. I managed to take some photos today. Remembered after tea tonight though so they are not as good as I would hope. Would you like to see? Well, silly question cos there's no one out there and even if there is you have no choice!













My new/old plate nestling on my dresser, bought on thrifting trip yesterday. The photo doesn't do it justice it is a lovely yellow colour.















Staffordshire Pottery tea set (thrifting again) which since bought realise that it reminds me of my Grans set. It's amazing what the subconcious mind does.















Little granny squares building up, getting me nearer to my goal.














Wish that they would dry quicker!















The new subscription arrived (bit disappointing though)














Oooohh. Linen. Old linen. 'nother thrift. Tablecloths and pillowcases. Drying in the dining room and smelling oh so very fresh.


The NEW purchase this week. The Emma Bridgewater apron that I have been looking for for ages. Now found! And now I know why it took so long, it's discontinued, which makes it an even better find. I love discontinued!
All in all a few things that have made me happy this weekend (very shallow I know), oh and by the way, son played well but overall they lost 7 - 0.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm glad you're back, I've missed you while you've not been blogging, Jo.

    ReplyDelete