Friday 20 January 2012

money for nothing

Am absolutely loving being a member of pinterest. Such beautiful, beautiful ideas and ideals. Take a look and join in, I've only been a member for a few hours and have already taken from it the idea of a 'Pillow Talk' book. Tomorrow we are off to the shops to buy a few notebooks to transform into pillow talk books. Will show you our progress then.


In the meantime can I show you my latest bargain?



















My jaw nearly hit the floor when shop owner told me it was £1!!!!!!!!!!!!


In perfect condition and matches the other two I already own that were my mums.


However, silly me. It nearly cost me a whole lot more.


For some reason I forgot to pay the car park fees?!?


Just parked the car, got baby out and walked off.


Realised about an hour later that I had TOTALLY forgotten to pay for parking.


But, like I said, 2012 is my year. The traffic warden was no where to be seen.


Go Mommy.


Go Mommy.


He He xx






No comments:

Post a Comment