Tuesday 24 January 2012

The drugs don't work













As many of you will know my littlest daughter was baptized not long ago. For me it was a wake up call to my beliefs, it's been a long time since I took communion.















The day started off rather murky and ended rather murky. But that was just the weather. Speaking for myself only, the day was wonderful. My littlest daughter wore the gown, as worn by biggest daughter, as worn by mummy, as knitted by Gran.


An heirloom if ever there was one.


A beautifully knitted gown, an absolute treasure. I am honored to possess it.












Yes, I know its sideways, I just couldnt flip it round for some reason.


Of course a baptism wouldnt be a baptism without the special people in your lives and I like to think that all my special people were there. Family and friends alike.


When I came home that evening I truly felt blessed. The friends I really care about had made a massive effort for me. And without mentioning names am sure you know who you are J, L, A, S.


All my children have been baptised in the same church, all have had different parties afterwards. This one was the cheapest and the best!


Heres hoping the godparent curse doesnt follow through this time :))


xx


1 comment:

  1. The Godparent curse?! no i dare not ask.Glad your little ones day went well and the dress is a wonderful thing to pass on.

    ReplyDelete