Monday 26 April 2010

not so easy third time

Well I am pleased to say that a little crochet has been happening.

I am mighty sick of big projects at the moment and have decided to partake in some mega satisfying quickies.

Stealing from Posy's blog I made a crochet hanger cover. The hardest part was finding an old wooden hanger. Luckily my sister in law came up trumps. As they say one mans junk is anothers treasure!



Lovely, lovely, lovely, I need to do more. Any ideas where I can find hangers?

Crochet bobbles are my other latest craze. Thank you Jo for sharing the pattern with me.

Crochet has been my saviour today. Little enjoyable projects. Suppose I am still tired from the weekend and should really STOP complaining. I am boring myself!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Your hanger was so gorgeous I had to make one straight away, just finishing number two! I love your colour combinations, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat hanger. I, too, like the smaller projects sometimes. A feeling of completion sometimes bring me to a large project again.

    ReplyDelete