Monday 8 March 2010

colly wobbles

You know what they say about third time lucky.

The first time I tried to achieve a perfect jelly from mould it wouldn't release at all.

Tonight I left it in the water too long and it went rather runny round the egdes.

Am hoping that next time I will time it to perfection.

At least it kept a bit of shape!



Anyway, thought I would update you on the Mildred situation. Here she is with her two sisters and Dad. Peepo, can you see me?

Her situation is no better but no worse. She seems happy enough, enjoyed some sunbathing today and a nibble on the grass.


And hey, no run is needed, don't think she would (or could for that matter) run away!




On the knitting front my variegated cardigan is ever so nearly there, just one sleeve to go, but have a feeling it will be another 'never wear' garment! Will hopefully be able to show you it soon.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment