Wednesday 2 December 2009

that's biblical

Was in a bit of a bother this afternoon. It was the local knit and natter, havn't been for a couple of weeks so was quite looking forward to it. However, it was really quite odd because I was in the situation of wondering what to cast on for my next project, wondering what to take with me.

I was in a quandry. Do I start on one of the lovely new patterns I have just been lent by a friend, do I do something more practical and knit a few dishcloths that I am in need of or. . . . do I begin on a hat for my little man. Now that doesn't sound too bad does it? However, I knew it would have to be the hat.

I don't want to knit the hat. Sorry, sorry, sorry, that sounds really awful but the hat has to be like his dads and I hate the pattern, find it really boring and tedious (even though it looks good in the end). Knit 4, purl 4, knit 4, purl 4 blah, blah, blah, you get the drift.

So, knowing that it has to be the hat, knowing that the majority of 'stuff' I have recently made has been for delicious daughter I gritted my teeth and went to seek out the right two colours for the stripy hat. It took me about half an hour to decide on the right two blue colours. By that time my darn tea had gone cold as well.

Anyway, hubbys hat only took 48hrs to knit so if I crack on little man should be wearing it by the weekend.

And no, have still not even thought about Christmas yet.

And yes, keep forgetting to take pictures in the daylight.

And no, still no one reading this

And yes, will try to carry on

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. If you want someone to read you need to tell someone about it:) cute blog

    ReplyDelete